I am happy to say my journey is still going on and on.
- “Roads go ever ever on,
- Over rock and under tree,
- By caves where never sun has shone,
- By streams that never find the sea;
- Over snow by winter sown,
- And through the merry flowers of June,
- Over grass and over stone,
- And under mountains in the moon.”
At least, that’s how Tolkien saw it in his Hobbit poem/song. My road goes ever ever on as well. And I am reinventing who I am each morning.
I recently was invited to join a friend in taking a Reiki class and it was as if a bell sounded, reverberated through my world. My hands literally heated up. So I said “Yes, that sounds like fun” and immediately immersed myself in reading up on Reiki. The more I read, the more my hands heat up.
A sure sign to me, that this is a road I should follow.
The class is this coming weekend, and I look forward to reporting on what happens and how this affects my overall life journey.
Until then, be safe and be well.