We merrily ride through life and then we hit a patch of potholes.
That’s where I am at the moment – nothing truly terrible, simply lots of inconvenience, to wit:
- Hubby was sick for two weeks with a head cold, still recovering.
- I’ve had vertigo, and finally decided it was time to get a new primary care physician (since we have moved to a new area) so spent hours navigating the insurance mazes – and promptly broke a tooth.
- Had to find a Dentist – again with the navigating of the insurance mazes.
- Went to Dentist – they couldn’t fix tooth right away, got xrays and follow-up appointment after being cast for a new tooth implant.
- Got a sinus infection from the Dentist office (I think).
- Went to new Doctor for vertigo AND sinus infection.
- Had to reschedule Dentist because of sinus infection.
- Facebook glitch locks me out of my account.
- Can’t report it because you must be logged in to report problems.
- Remember that I use Facebook login credentials to log in to other applications. Including PublishDrive, where I just published two books.
- Cannot find a way to get into PublishDrive.
- Send emails (after a ton of research to find email addresses for support).
- Nothing…crickets….jeopardy theme music.
- At least receive auto-replies from PublishDrive that they will read and respond at some point.
- Tweet, and write articles and blog posts: https://medium.com/@nataliacorres/my-mysterious-facebook-lockout-554820244ef7
- Hear back from other Facebook users that they have SAME problem
- Receive Tweet from other Facebook Users that this problem has been around since March.
- Oh, and we need a new roof before the solar panels can go up (why they didn’t notice this two months ago when they gave us the quote, I don’t know).
So bottomline, the only thing I can control in all of this, is to rest and take my meds – and then remove Facebook links from blogs etc if they haven’t fixed this problem by tomorrow (6/7) and move on.
It also means I have to reach out to every application that I use Facebook credentials for and get that handled or maybe I leave them be…except for PublishDrive.com where there is money sitting.
I am taking a big breath now, and will assume that the Universe is trying to get me to focus more on writing… Be well out there!